What is {80407ba7-7763-4395-ab98-523f1b34e65}? It showed up…

What is {80407ba7-7763-4395-ab98-523f1b34e65} ? It showed...
What is {80407ba7-7763-4395-ab98-523f1b34e65} ?
It showed up in a list of programs that have valid uninstallers on my system. I recognize all of the others in the list. But, this one here, what the hell is it. I did a quick search and I get that it's part of a command line, but it also seems it could be part of malware or ransomware.
Should I remove it?
Is it safe?
Is it safe to remove?
or,
Is it a part of an adware removal program?
Help!It's on my system running Windows 7 64bit.
3/5/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

This is a update directory windows uses and generally deletes once it has completed. When you see this directory still there it means the update failed at one time and it was not able to update and therefore it did not delete the folder.

If you go to start, control panel, updates, are you seeing an error there?

Please let me know

Thank you

I'll take a look now.

Thank you

Hi Richard,I'm having problems that prevent me from getting to my system that has the Update problem. I don't want to leave you hanging, so I'm going to rate you now.
I'll be back when I can work on the system I'm talking about.
Thanks.

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Computer Specialist