I have a wireless Compaq key board, will it work on my

I have a wireless...

I have a wireless Compaq key board, will it work on my Samsung Chromeboog Laptop

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Compaq?

Chromebook

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Compaq? Have you installed any updates recently?

No, not sure how with a chromebook

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not

3/5/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the model of the keyboard?

Please let me know

Thank you

I have my office at home and I will look everything up when I get there. I am at my day job right now

ok thanks

Model No. KBRO108 Part No. CPQ165KB Serial No. 4E53302590B

Thanks

It will not sorry work on the Chromebook, it is too old and was not even designed when Chromebooks were available

You will need one that has a driver for the Chromebook, the one on my link below will work

https://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/multi-device-keyboard-k380?crid=1553

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you

That's what I was afraid of. Needed an expert to verify. Thanks.

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Computer Specialist