My Lenovo Yoga laptop/+ tablet keyboard seems to be locked…

My Lenovo Yoga laptop/+...

My Lenovo Yoga laptop/+ tablet keyboard seems to be locked in the laptop mode. I can use the online keypad in tablet form but do not know what I pushed that locked the keyboard after the online screen was was rotated 1/4 turn to a vertical view from the normal horizontal. I am unsure which Function key will unlock it. Help! I need it ASAP to grade papersfor a class tomorrow!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your device?

? Not sure

Technician's Assistant: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?

Yes,***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

? I pushed the control-alt-delete & nothing happened, even I the tablet mode. I’ve turned it off & then onagain- twice, nothing

3/4/2018
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Thank you, Cody
Is that amount in addition to the $31 I just paid to get to you?

ignore the remote, its not needed

I’m there and I’ve unlocked the rotation lock tab. I also now have network access visible on my screen. But I’m still in tablet mode and want to go back to laptop mode.

did you select tablet mode?

Now I don’t see your msg on my iPhone screen

did you select tablet mode?

Not that I know of other than folding it to the tablet side- w/ screen up & online keyboard. Now with laptop open I see a cloudy screen, not this text on my computer...only my phonr
I did and unlocked the screen so is now horizontal but still not anything on keyboard works
Are you still there??
I have not heard from you in over 8 minutes, what do I do next to recover the ability to use my keyboard. It is no longer on tablet mode...what’s next??
I pushed the tablet mode on the screen as noted in the 2nd picture

you have a physical keyboard?

this Lenovo can convert from laptop to tablet. I almost never use it as tablet, only laptop mode
I have opened it on my phone, not on the tablet. Do I need to go there now?

you need to run it on the tablet

Are you trying to temote in to my laptop? I need to do other things and fix dinner, but wasn’t sure you had access to the laptop. I’ve been texting on my iPhone since the keyboard won’t work, which is what I asked for help to resolve??

you have to go to that link on your tablet

you can't use onboard keyboard while in tablet mode?

Ok I see you are working on my tablet, thanks.

does it work now?

Now speakers are beeping and can’t sign on

are you able to type?

No, not a bit

whats the password

Shinto12

ok one moment

Still working, that’s good!

can you type now?

looks like you got logged in now with keyboard working

I think so, but the screen Just went dark, still waiting

still black screen?

No, I’m in and could rotate screen 90degrees for true laptop mode. You are a “boy wonder” , but you might think that rude, so I didn’t say that, better that you are the Bomb? Either way, thanks for your help. I was dead in the water before I called you!! Thanks x10!!

awesome, yw!

Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator
55357;�����that’s happy w/ joy that it’s fixed!!��

:)