Account number103130516 I would like to cancel my account.

My name is***** account...

My name is***** account number103130516 I would like to cancel my account

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

All I no is a LG phone

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have?

Where do I find the model

Technician's Assistant: The Cell Phone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your LG phone? What have you tried so far?

About 2 years

3/5/2018
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your phone or account question.

I understand that you wish to cancel an account or close an account.

What exactly to do, depends upon what organization, bank, website, service, etc., the account is with.

Generally, you may either use account controls (once you have logged in or Signed In to the account) to close the account, or else you may contact the Customer Support department of the company or website or service, and ask them to close or cancel the account.

Reply and tell me, if you need specific instructions, what company/website/service/etc., the account is with, please.

*If* the account were with JustAnswer, here's where you would contact them:

They may be reached at

***@******.***

or through Chat or Phone by way of this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com.

Russell H., Computer Systems Expert