I was trying to set up a new password for google and not…

I was trying to...

I was trying to set up a new password ***** google and not getting very far because I’m sure it’s me! It e mailed me I reset it but still can’t get in ?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Apple I Pad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

WiFi ?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I tried to get into a new neighborhood App. It asked me for my google password ***** I don’t remember! So I tried to set up a new one. They e mailed me said my password ***** been changed but I still can’t get in ?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I’m really not smart in this area at all ! I just want to start all over and make it right! I don’t know what a URL means when asked for it

3/5/2018
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Try resetting your Gmail password *****

First open the Gmail login page at Gmail.comhttp://Gmail.com.
Type in your Email address and then click NEXT.
Click on ”Forgot my password”
Click on the ”Try a different question” link.
Choose if you want to receive your verification code to your mobile number via Text or by voice call. (Don’t close the page yet). Select the option that works best for you and click the Send Text Message or Call Me button to submit the request.
When you have received the verification code, insert the code into the box provided by Google to verify it is you then enter a new password ***** test login.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

What is up with this site ? Are you going to charge 47.00 again because I can’t find your answer.
No I would prefer to get the answer I already paid for ! What a scam !

No scam - and I just answered your question. Did you try the procedure I gave you?

If so what was the result?

Well I already had it fixed by the time I received the first answer from Justin. When I looked at it said to view and it wasn’t there! I keep getting a text to respond for a rating so I texted to get my answer since I paid for it ! As far as a rate I know I couldn’t afford this again on my money ! Thank You ��

Ok, thanks. And if it turns out that you need further assistance just let me know.

Best regards,

David.

David L
David L, Systems Engineer