I cannot get your form to accept typing in my credit card…

I cannot get your...

I cannot get your form to accept typing in my credit card for the $5. You were going to transfer me to a tech to get help accessing my money files on my CD

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

HP is my comoputer

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

I don't have a problem with my sound

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

YES i AM TRYING TO OPEN MY cd WITH MY MONEY FILES INTO MY NEW hp LAP TOP. When you brought up the form to put in my credit card it will NOT let me enter my credit card #***** only the CVV It won't take my cxredit card #***** Doesn't let me type in that space?

3/3/2018
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Are you getting an error message?

i JUST CANNOT GET MY cd Of MS Money to download into my new Windows 10, It has all my finacial records from 7 years
I already pd my
$5 and no one ever got back to me to help

So you are not getting any error message at all?

What version of MS Money are you using?

Can you attach a screenshot here of what is happening, or would you like remote assistance?

I see you have left a bad rating without any explanation! :(

What version of MS Money are you using?

A negative rating means I am penalized for trying to assist you. It does not process a refund of your payment.

Is there any part of my answer that you need clarification on?

I hope you reconsider the rating. Please advise and thank you for your time.

You can re-rate again at any time.

Pete.

Pete, Computer Engineer
That was not my question, That was a response for when I tried to pay my $5 for the answer to my original question. My question was "Why can't I get my Microsoft Money app to download into my new computer."

I don't see that question. I only saw " i AM TRYING TO OPEN MY cd WITH MY MONEY FILES INTO MY NEW hp LAP TOP. "

Where are you trying to download the Microsoft Money app from?