My Screen suddenly turn to very pink color since last night,

Hi , My Screen...

Hi , My Screen suddenly turn to very pink color since last night , What can be wrong and is there any chance to repair it because all my important things are in this computer. Zamira

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Probably for you very old Dell desktop Window Vista intel Core 2 duo

Technician's Assistant: What Dell model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I wish I can find that info

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Dell? What have you tried so far?

Where to look

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It is since yesterday, I tried to disconnect blue cable which connest computer and monitor and reconnect it, No changes, and I tried restart computer- no changes

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
where is my answer , if you know it
2/22/2018
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, What is the model and brand of your computer, is it a laptop or a desktop ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
dell desktop ,
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No , I already payed 5$ + 49 $ . You gyes just charging and doing nothing

It sounds like the cable connecting the graphics card to your screen is going bad, Please change the VGA cable and check if it works, if the problem persists then the graphics card or the screen is going bad.

Let me know if you need further assistance

Thank you

Please feel free to ignore the offers for Additional Services. They are automatically sent by the website.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thank you

You're very welcome, If you have a moment please rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars, positive rating are appreciated

Thank you

Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Mr.Med
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast