Do I register my new fire tablet under my own Amazon account…

Do I register my...

Do I register my new fire tablet under my own Amazon account or I live with my daughter and am on her prime account, m her account to register

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

It is the new from 2017. I want to be able to get Amazon movies... Read full answer

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

It is the new from 2017. I want to be able to get Amazon movies but I still want all the books in my account

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

Nothing

2/21/2018
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

When did you purchase the tablet?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Last week, received it yesterday

Okay, you can use your account to register the Tablet.

After you register the tablet, you will be able to add another account under Amazon Household and access the video through that account.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I just want to know which acct I should register under so that I do not lose my books already on my account and can use Amazon prime for movies

Register using your personal account with your books on it.

After you register it, you can add her account later.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
When I add her name do I get to use her prime

Yes, you will be able to switch back and forth between accounts.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok, thank you very much. I will register under my name.

Please Rate My Service if my answer was sufficient!
If you have any other questions please let me know, as I always strive for excellent service!!
Thank you!

Samuel NetEngineer
Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
My fire got screwed up when i called about my prime account.
My fire got screwed up when i called about my prime account … read more
Anshul G
Anshul G
B.E. in computer science and engineering
I live on the same property that my friend lives in.
I live on the same property that my friend lives in. Recently my friend is having problems with her Roku. We both have Roku. Should that be a problem … read more
John - Tech Expert
John - Tech Expert
Computing Network Management and Design
My daughters tablet was stolen last night.. I have no idea
My daughters tablet was stolen last night.. I have no idea how to track it … read more
John - Tech Expert
John - Tech Expert
Computing Network Management and Design
Stop searching for answers—
I want to set up calibre on my Kindle Fire Tablet. 2 or 3
When I pull up the Calibre website it does not list Kindle Fire or any other tablets. It has Windows & a few other options. … read more
Anshul G
Anshul G
I thought I was a prime me,Ber but I'm unable to watch prime
Hi I thought I was a prime me,Ber but I'm unable to watch prime movies like I used to do. … read more
David L
David L
What is amazon prime. I bought a new tv yesterday and I
What is amazon prime. I bought a new tv yesterday and I thought I could get espn, Fox News and just some different channels instead of just movies … read more
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
I am trying to rent a movie on Prime, I have a prime account
I am trying to rent a movie on Prime, I have a prime account and use it all the time for receiving orders and for my Kindle, and now it is asking me for a pin and I've never had a pin and I can't find… read more
P Geanta
P Geanta
Freelancer System Engineer,
I haven't used my Kindle in quite a while and I'm having
Hi Pearl, I haven't used my Kindle in quite a while and I'm having trouble with my password. … read more
cvd4311
cvd4311
Computer Analyst,
My amazon Fire tablet will not except my existing amazon
my amazon Fire tablet will not except my existing amazon account info. It says i need to create one? … read more
Computer Technology Consultant,
I am a amazon prime member. I want to rent some movies, but
I am a amazon prime member. I want to rent some movies, but I don't have a passcode. How do I get one? … read more
Mirza Vaseem
Mirza Vaseem
Why can't I watch a video om my tablet? Is a fire 10. I just
is a fire 10. I just got it in December of 2017 it is a 7th generation … read more
Sheri
Sheri
I'm trying to set uop a new Fire8 HD w/ Alexa. My wife and I
I'm trying to set uop a new Fire8 HD w/ Alexa. My wife and I share an Amazon Account. I would like to continue with our Kindle/Amazon Prime account but don't know how I get it. I suspect the problem i… read more
Kris R
Kris R
IT Manager,
Computing
Stop searching for answers—
I would like to convert from my ATT U Verse cable account to
I would like to convert from my ATT U Verse cable account to Amazon Prime, using Firestick. I am tryfind out how I can begin. ???ing to … read more
Michael Norman
Michael Norman
Director of Technology,
Master of Business Administration
Name is l. Begaye, I can not open my fire. provide
name is ***** ***** Begaye, I can not open my fire. provide assistance. I forgot my password … read more
Michelle
Michelle
Manager operations,
I have an old kindle with many books srored on. The books
I have an old kindle with many books srored on. The books have downlosded to my nrw fire but not to my wife's. How do I do this? Dick Toner. … read more
Bob James
Bob James
IT Support Specialist,
Network Support Certificate
I have an Amazon Fire tablet, I do not know how to setup an
I have an Amazon Fire tablet, I do not know how to setup an account with Amazon to connect to the WiFi? Roni… read more
How can I delete kindle books on my tablet from the archived
How can I delete kindle books on my tablet from the archived books folder. Or how can I hide them.… read more
Shaheen
Shaheen
Chief Technical Officer,
I have a kindle given to me by my daughter for Christmas 2
I have a kindle given to me by my daughter for Christmas 2 years ago. The credit card is in my name however. I have not used the kindle in a while and it will download free items but when I purchased … read more
Network & System Administrator,