I can’t get my mail to come in all the time. I cant open my…

I can’t get my...

I can’t get my mail to come in all the time

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I cant open my browser to where I need for some training I have to do with my Econ business

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

My gmail was not coming in since the 16th All of sudden today it came in up to date.?? I don’t understand

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have to get into the training Classes I’m doing and I know no one else is having a problem I’m wondering if it’s a setting but I know nothing about the settings to open something so it will work

2/21/2018
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.

Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer
Im ready

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install free remote access software.
Before we do anything please save/bookmark this page so you can come back to it If you loose me.

Please click on this link to the AnyDesk website: https://anydesk.com/remote-desktop
Click on the "Download" box to download and install the software on your computer.
Once installed, reboot your computer.
Upon reboot, open the software from your computer and you will see an AnyDesk address, please give that to me and I will connect with it.
Thanks
Kris

oh Great where am I gonna get that please

Please follow the steps above to install the software.

Ok doing what you said will let you know when its done

OK great.

Waiting for the download to complete Kris im so tired of this slow stuff sorry will,let you know asap

No worries at all.

I downloaded it where is the address you want supposed to be
Address is###-##-####
Are ya with me?

Connecting.

It tells me you don't have the software open.

Let me check
It’s telling me I can’t open it because it’s blocked by the any desk software

Do you have anydesk open?

How Do I open that or get rid of the block
Read my above your comment

Can you reboot the whole thing and open it fresh, it should not be blocked.

I did that already but can again if you want let me know plz

Please do, once it is open let me know.

Ok rebooting now

OK great.

Ok it’s still saying blocked by AnyDesk settings but there’s only 2 things marked show keyboard and remote curser
I’m making sure my settings are up to date

Can we try some different remote access software?

Ok what ya got

Try www.teamviewer.com

I’m so sorry it’s taking forever it’s trying to download now

No problem

Kris R
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer