I received a notice that a purchased. I tried to access my…

I received a notice that...
I received a notice that a purchased. I tried to access my acct. it was disabled. I put in all the information and was allowed accesswhile trying to find out how to cancel I inadvertently closed my acct. 2 things 1 how do I reinstate my Apple acct and how to cancel the transaction.
2/20/2018
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

To reinstate your apple acct. Follow below steps :-

1. Go to your Apple ID account page and click Forgot Apple ID or password. > https://appleid.apple.com/
  2. When you're asked to enter your Apple ID, click Forgot Apple ID.
  3. Enter your first name, last name, and email address. If you enter the wrong email address, you can try again with a different one.

Regarding transactions, You need to contact your bank and ask them about cancelling the transactions. Let me know details about the kind of transactions so that I can help you further in it.

Before we go any further I’m talking about an iPhone not a Mac. Would it make a difference?? On the bottom of the receipt it says to contact Apple if I didn’t authorize the payment. Now the bank, what’s up??

Alright. Thanks for letting me know. Okay, You can contact Apple and check with them if they can refund you. You can get this done by using below link :-

https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT204169

Here is the direct link to schedule a call with them for this topic :-

https://getsupport.apple.com/

There is one more alternative of it, Which is to sign in to below page, If the purchase was made from iTunes

reportaproblem.apple.com

I think I canceled my Apple acct
Can we have a quick call ?
Bhavik Joshi
Sure(###) ###-####
Ok.

I have scheduled a call for you.

Your call is scheduled.

What: Apple Support will call you

Why: iTunes Store, Unrecognized Charge

When: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern

Case ID: 100445329317

Thank you!
You are welcome !!