I can’t remember my password. My laptop. Windowsc10. No I…

I can’t remember my...

I can’t remember my password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Windowsc10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

No I just got it out of the shop getting it cleaned up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Why is Google so hard to work with.

2/19/2018
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether you forgot the computer login password ***** email password? If you forgotten the computer password, Could you please tell me whether the password ***** show your email as username?

Computer login. No it does not show my email as my user ID. I entered my email but it would not accept it. I changed it toCustomer
No I do not want to pay anymore.

Can I have your email address?

No thanks

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.

My email is***@******.***

Are you able to login with your gmail account(<strongCustomergmail.com)?

Please try to reboot and try to use this full email***@******.*** in the computer and use the same password. Check if you are getting the same error.

I’m starting the reboot now. I don’t know which password ***** use. That has been my problem.

Use your gmail account password.

It appears everything is corrected with the reboot.

Thank you so much for updating the status and I am glad to hear that. If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to give me a 5-star rating. See you again soon!

Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer