On my Iphone, I can't access my mail. On my desktop using…

On my Iphone, I...

On my Iphone, I can't access my mail.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes - on my desktop using ATT.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

The error I get on my Iphone is account error - connection to server failed

2/17/2018
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Are you using the built in email client on your iphone or the yahoo app if yahoo?

yahoo app. I have access to emails from att on my desktop

Ok, please go to the browser/sarfari on the iphone for me and log into yahoo.com. Put in the email and password ***** believe it

is and tell me if you could log in.

I put my email id into sign in and it said "forgot user id"
please call me at(###) ###-#### I'm not good at using an Iphone.

That is an addition service and i am only able to use remote where i connect to another pc and do this for you.

If you prefer phone call and send the offer for that method, i can open this up to other experts who can call.

Or send a remote offer and tell me if you have a mac or windows computer and i will do this for you.

39;m now logged in on yahoo

In the browser or in the email client. There are more steps if it is just browser.

If it is just browser, go to your app store on your device. Type in yahoo and you will see

yahoo mail. Tap that app and download/install it. When it comes back up. Fill it out with the email

and password ***** just logged in with. It will walk you through it and you will be able to get mail again.

If you see an 'i need an update' when you do this:

Plug your device into power and connect to the Internet with Wi-Fi. Tap Settings > General > Software Update. Tap Download and Install. If a message asks to temporarily remove apps because iOS needs more space for the update, tap Continue or Cancel.

Then do the steps i sent above for the app again.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin

i'm not on yahoo. I reset my password, relogged in and it says my new password ***** ***** - but it was.

Please try the app i sent you to log in and tell me if it works.

Or you can delete that yahoo app you said you already had, and then readd it. It is only a 'house' for your

emails. The emails themselves remain on the server still. So once you uninstall the yahoo app and reinstall it, it will fill back in for you.

Do you need instructions how to uninstall the yahoo app you have?

I'm now on yahoo. What next?

Yes, but where are you at in yahoo? I cannot see what you see.

Did the app set up and allow you in?

I change my password ***** yahoo. It says use it now. When I use it, it tells me it's invalid???

How did you access yahoo. Please keep in mind, i cannot 'see' what you see.

Are you still on your iphone?

Did you download the app?

Isaac Franklin