This harvey i am trying print and it says to. Hpoffice

Good afternoon , this...

Good afternoon , this harvey i am trying print and it says to

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hpoffice jet4650 and there is paper and ink please help

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just started today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Have no idea

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just get started please

2/16/2018
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.

Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer
please call me to discuss now(###) ###-####
thanks please have kris call me so I know when he can do this?
kris are you there now are you ready to fix it now harvey call me before I sign up
Robert M., Consultant

This is the link for the remote assistance

my phone number is ***** the secure section

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=498206bb-80f4-491b-aedb-99f10ce7b86f

from that link you can download AND RUN a program called elsinore screenconntect and then please call me

please call me directly at (###) ###-####to talk now i am ready to fix it

i just left you a voice mail

i will try again