IPad 11.2.5 I have a problem with google drive. It keeps…

IPad 11.2.5 I have...

IPad 11.2.5 I have a problem with google drive

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

It keeps duplicating songs sheets; I delete the songs; I trash the trash and the songs duplicate ‘ more songs are duplicating .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I was at the Apple Store and the tech tried for over an hour to fix the problem and could not do so

Answered in 1 hour by:
2/16/2018
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.

Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer
Im ready
I eant to work on my I pad not the phone
five slmost six hours since I cobtacted you, may I please get some real help?????
Another phone(###) ###-####