I have a lenova laptop and cannot get internet. I have

checked with AT&T and they...
I have a lenova laptop and cannot get internet. I have checked with AT&T and they say all is good on their end and the problem is probably with the laptop. Our cellphones are connected to WiFi so I know it is working. What can I do to get connected again? I do not have a Mac laptop.
2/15/2018
Michael T

Hi my name is ***** ***** will be helping you with this issue today.

Do you see the list of available networks on your mac laptop?

If so do you see your home network listed?

Sorry I see you said you DO NOT have a mac laptop, so do you see available networks on your windows laptop?

but not my home network

Ok thanks, ***** ***** your network adapter inside your windows 7 computer

Resetting wireless adapter Windows 7

Open the "Control Panel" from the "Start" menu.

Type "adapter" into the Control Panel search box. From the search results listed, select the "View

Network Connections" option from the "Network and Sharing Center"

section.

Locate the icon of your wireless adapter in the window that opens.

Right-click the icon, and select "Disable" from the drop- down options. If a prompt appears, enter you

administrator password ***** provide confirmation.

Right-click the icon again. Choose "Enable" from the drop-down menu. Enter your admin information

again if the confirmation prompt appears.

Open a webpage to verify the reset and to test the connection.

I have window settings open
I have a message. No results for adapter
I opened control and am told that I have no network connections
I did the diSable. Enable and told I'm not connected. Could this be a At&the issue even though the guy says it is not?
The diagnostic pop up says wi-go adapter is disabled
Have you tried restarting your computer as at all?
I will try again and do so. I will have to try this again later. I have to leave
No problem. Get back to me later when you have more time and we will continue troubleshooting
Michael T