I wish I knew! Microsolft Oulook wants to use my

I wish I knew...

I wish I knew! Microsolft Oulook wants to use my confidential information stored in "Microsoft identity 052653AB-30E7-4DBB-BEA5-277BCEFCD95B"

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

OS High Sierra MacBook Pro 2016 15 inch

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

Just today,haven't used for about 1-2 weeks, as I was on another MacBook Pro that is older.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I wouldn't know what to tell him, except I had a virus & I can't remember what the other was that he (Singapore) sent after calling Apple Support -was out of warrantee - could these have affected this one? Same Modem for Comcast Wi-Fi! This one I bought last year, so should be under warrantee.

2/15/2018
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

Hi there, would you like me to connect remotely, so you can show me exactly what you are experiencing, and from there I will be able to take over and fix it?

RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager
I would do that but it just pops up - I have it on my screen yet at the bottom left corner. I have never seen this before.
fix it then tell me where i find this for the future. Thank you. what do i need to do to let you in?
i put my password ***** & wouldn't take it, I don't have any "login" key password!
I want it always allowed if you can find it!

Hi, I will send you a link in a minute. This will allow me into your computer.

Please go ahead and use https://join.me/meet-Russ

Go ahead & work -I' just stay on phone.
I'm too tired I guess & doesn't open

I passed you the Presenter Role, so you must share your screen now.

ohh, would you like to pick this up another time?

I was filling my dishwasher!
I see my Microsoft pop-up is gone!
Might be what we need to do unless you made as an attempt to get into Outlook?
WhenI came here to see how you were doing - the pop-up was gone & Outlook box had an error in it! Now says unable to activate office - which I have on the other computer, but not on here.
If you want to continue, you can, but I need to move around.
the pop-up box said it was trying g to activate Office!
You can go ahead.
Says I have accepted an offer, but don't see the screen now.
How do I share the screen - don't see it!
Did I knock you off?
Do you want me to see if I can get Outlook -it goes off if not in use!
Are you there Russ? Sad you would be back, so got onto Outlook email, had done that before the Outlook box asking for the keychain password.
I have to get to bed. If it happens again, will call back! If you find an answer - seems ok now - maybe a fluke. Thank you, Russ!!!!

No worries, sorry about all the trouble you were having. Get back to me if you need my help again.

I just talked to a friend in MI this morning & she had the very same thing last night, & talked to Microsoft & they told her she would lose all her files if they did do something as they weren't sure what would have caused that - that says to me they got hacked!
will just forget it for now!