My computer won't start up properly the first couple of

My computer won't start...

My computer won't start up properly the first couple of times I try to start it.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Dell laptop Inspiron 15 7000 series

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Inspiron?

How do I find that out I'm not sure exactly

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, I installed the new update to windows 10 and since then it hasn't been working properly.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it!

2/14/2018
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Okay thank you

Are you getting any error message during startup ? Did you shut it down properly last time when you have used it?

Well sometimes it just glitches when I try to turn it on, or wake it up from sleep. Then I’ll turn it off with the power button and it will eventually take me to an error screen that prompts me to restart the computer

Can you take a photo of that error message screen and attach it here using Add files option so that I can see what is that exact error message.

I would have to turn off my computer... It give me the option of "Advance Options" or Restart my PC
Are you still there?
i am here.
Please give me sometime.facing some network issues
Oh okay!

click on Advanced options button then do Startup Repair and see if it helps otherwise next time select System Restore and restore your machine to previous date.

Sorry for delay.

Did this work for you ?
thank you!
Great !!! Good to know this.
I have opened my rating for you, please rate me by clicking on the stars.
Bhavik Joshi