Nothing. Inspiron 3263 and Windows 10. But it's an all in…

Customer Question
Inspiron 3263 and Windows...

Inspiron 3263 and Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, but it's an all in one so it has a camera I paid this once and they told me they couldn't help me

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
2/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.

ready

Sorry about the delay. Let me know when you're online.