I have been blocked from market place not sure why this has…

I have been blocked...

I have been blocked from market place not sure why this has happened would you please let me know why thank you

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Mac computer

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

I’m not sure my husband use,s it I use my I phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

We had to put a new password ***** on Apple ID someone had tried to use or change it they said

2/13/2018
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Since you changed the apple id password, are you saying it wont let you go to the app store and download new apps?

if so, what exact error message does it give you when you try? if the above isnt the issue, please clearly define the issue and let me know so that I can assist you with this problem.

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

I was blocked yesterday before we had a text from apple

are you blocked today?

Try to go to the app store and download an app, it doesnt have to be a paid app, it can be a free app.

What happens, are you still blocked?

Dustin S.

I did down load one app yesterday
True car .com was app I don’t use the home computer just my iPhone

Ok, try to download something today. Such as the uber or lyft app. We need to t est if you are still blocked, and need to fix that.. Or if you are good to go

Dustin S

When I go to market place it says I’m blocked then it tells me if I’m seeing this contact fb I press on that then it tells me I have successfully appealed it. Then that all
What will that have to do with fb. Sorry I’m not tech savvy

Ahhh.. Its the faxebook marketplace.

Did you already upload your id and proof of who you are, etc? if you havent, check the email they sent you and follow the instructions within so that you can get unblocked. Then, you just have to wait for them to review the copy of your id and other documents you upload, and you will eventually be unblocked.

You may want to consider making a new facebook profile in the meantime, if you enjoy using the facebook marketplace.

If you have any further questions let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

I have been with fb for several years fb have not contacted me

You should check your email, the account attached to your facebook account.

It may be in your spam mail or if you have gmail in your updates or social tab rather then just the inbox. They should have emailed you or messaged you.

Or, when you try to go to the marketplace, they should be showing a message or link you can click on that shows you what to do.

D.S

There is nothing in mailboxes fb has not contacted me I have pressed the contact fb and it keeps saying same thing that my appeal was successful

Try with a different browser or try logging out of your account, resetting your browser and then trying again.

If it stlll wont let you in, youll just have tio wait for your ban to be lifted.

Or, create a new facebook account.

Dustin S

Ok thk u

Youre welcome, if you have further questions or need more help, let me know.

Dustin S

Dustin, Computer Support Specialist