Absolutley nothing i amtrying to order a phone through

Absolutley nothing i amtrying...

Absolutley nothing i amtrying to order a phone through microsoft.com using my 200$ redeem points and every time i submit the order it keeps telling me that there is an issue processing my order

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I also had a chat with another repp lastnight and she assured me it would be taken care of within 4 to 8 houts and that was aLMOST 12 HOURS AFGO

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

NO NO NO I AM WANTING TO ORDER A BRAND NEW SMART PHONE FROM microsoft,com using my 200 dollar ballance and it keeps telling me there is a issue processing my order

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No i just want to know why it wont let me place my order through microsoft.com for purchasing a new smart phone

2/12/2018
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

Can you outline all of the steps you are taking, step by step please. The more details you provide the better I will be able to help you resolve this issue. Another option is for me to connect remotely to your machine and see exactly what you are doing.

RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager
ok so i have a total of 200 dollars to spend on any such device on microsoft.com ... after carefully viewing different electronic devices i finally found what i wanted to purchase which being a new smart phone for 199 dollars before tax which came out to be 214 dollare in which i tried paying the remainder of the 14 dollars with my fiancees dewbit card after makng sure i had all the correct billing information and shipping adress correct i hit purchase and time and time again it keeps telling me that there is an issue with my purchase and to contact a microsoft expert to figure out the issue

Have you made sure that the purchase, Billing and Shipping options are set to the same name as in the DEBIT CARD you are using for your purchase?

i had also had a onloine chat with a microsoft help chat line and the female ensurred me that the issue would be taken care of with in 4 to 8 hours and thats been almost 12 hours ago with no positive outcome or anything being resolved
i made sure more than multiple times

It looks like you are trying to set up a Remote Assistance, but the payment is also failing on our side.

no it just charged me 45 dollars on my online banking