I powered down my surface last night and today it won't come…

I powered down my...

I powered down my surface last night and today it won't come back on?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Surface Pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Surface Pro? What have you tried so far?

First time. I held the power button down for a 10 count and then pushed again, but nothing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No...Hope you're having a good evening!

Answered in 1 minute by:
2/12/2018
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you. Give me a moment to review your question provide a solution.

Please ignore remote support request they are automated through the website and not sent by me.

Please try the following solution.

press and hold the Volume-up button and the Power button on the your Surface at the same time for 15 seconds and then release both of them. The screen may flash the Surface logo, but remember to continue holding down the buttons for 15 seconds.

Let me know if this resolves your issue. If it does please rate my service and submit at the top so I am credited for assisting you. If not reply back to me.

Cris
Cris, Support Specialist
All set...Thanks!

Excellent! Your very welcome, glad I could assist you with your issue.