It is driving me crazy shall I explain. HP 24 inch all in…

Customer Question
It is driving me...

It is driving me crazy shall I explain

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP 24 inch all in one

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I had one of these the 23 inch for not quite two years and it was a total failure. It got to the point of not being able to be fixed so HP opted to have it replaced for me. This happened and now this one is doing the same thing as the previous one. Shutting down slow to start up freezing mid program, shutting down mid program and then waiting till it feels like starting up again

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I cannot take it back to the store because I am physically incapable of carrying it. That also you sent a tech twice ( appointments made) and he never turned up either time

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
2/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

since I first got the new computer. Then I did some work on it myself ( not a novice) and it has been running but still turning off and freezing on some programs. Now the last three weeks that is all it does turns itself off then I have to wait for it decide to turn itself back on

Please also be aware that this is a paid service providing professional support with guaranteed quality.
Now an expert has opted In and worked on your question, you have been charged for the solution on top of your deposit.
Any remote assistance offers you accept is extra to these two amounts and is charged once the expert accepts it. Thanks.
Let me know when you're ready to start or If you do not wish to continue.

Regards

Kris

You want to charge me for something that is under warranty because it is stuffed??? after you have already replaced one of these PC's for doing the same thing???
Well no I am not paying for anything HP owes me I paid for a warranty and the company I bought the PC from will do nothing and it seems the useless HP is the same.

Well you should contact HP, as we are not HP and are in no way affiliated with them we do not provide free support for there products.