It,s blue screen and it is asking my the windows product…

Customer Question
Hey, it,s blue screen...

Hey, it,s blue screen and it is asking my the windows product key

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and version of Windows of your laptop?

Do you need s/n of laptop?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

For windows yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I want product key of windows

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
2/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

About 4 hours ago

Please also be aware that this is a paid service providing professional support with guaranteed quality.
Now an expert has opted In and worked on your question, you have been charged for the solution on top of your deposit.
Any remote assistance offers you accept is extra to these two amounts and is charged once the expert accepts it. Thanks.
Let me know when you're ready to start or If you do not wish to continue.

Regards

Kris

I paid 5$ you did not answer me technicaly
Iam NOT Satisfed

The service is not $5.00 and you have been charged more than that.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team and once you're happy, let me know and we can continue.
Regards
Kris