I need help with my new Samsung Galaxy S7 phone. I do not…

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with my new Samsung Galaxy S7 phone. I do not recall the Password. Can you help me reset the password ***** my cell phone email account?

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your Galaxy?

Today I used my S5 phone. I am now setting up my new cell phone, purchased today.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have a Google account linked to the phone?

Yes. Gmail:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I also cannot activate my Bluetooth to the new phone.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
2/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Please also be aware that this is a paid service providing professional support with guaranteed quality.
Now an expert has opted In and worked on your question, you have been charged for the solution on top of your deposit.
Any remote assistance offers you accept is extra to these two amounts and is charged once the expert accepts it. Thanks.
Let me know when you're ready to start or If you do not wish to continue.

Regards

Kris