Kobo desktop update caught in a loop. I'm not sure... The…

Customer Question
Kobo desktop update caught...

Kobo desktop update caught in a loop

Technician's Assistant: What Kobo model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I'm not sure...

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kobo? What have you tried so far?

The last few months and I select download but I get a black screen when I select install

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Like what?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
2/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Please also be aware that this is a paid service providing professional support with guaranteed quality.
Now an expert has opted In and worked on your question, you have been charged for the solution on top of your deposit.
Any remote assistance offers you accept is extra to these two amounts and is charged once the expert accepts it. Thanks.
Let me know when you're ready to start or If you do not wish to continue.

Regards

Kris

what are the charges apart from the $5

I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team and once you're happy, let me know and we can continue.
Regards
Kris

thank you but no...i'll find another way. thank you for your time. goodbye

No problem thanks