Do you have any number other then an 800 number that I can…

Customer Question
Do you have any...

Do you have any number other then an 800 number that I can call. I am in Mexico and I cannot dial you on your usual 800 or 888 numbers. i was lied to by VCA Desert Animal Hospital when my dog was run over and they overcharged me by over $700.00 dollars. Can you please help me?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is a Sony VAIO windows

Technician's Assistant: What version of Windows are you running on your Vaio?

7

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Vaio? Have you installed any updates recently?

I am a 76 year old who is pretty dumb as far as my computer goes.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I called to try to have the charge taken off my card right after they charged me and was told that it needed to be posted before I could dispute it.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
2/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 5 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5 stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today. If the charge hasnt posted yet, its possible that is just a security hold that they put on to make sure you have money... pretty standard practice with alot of businesses... I would not worry about this as it may NEVER post

I would only worry if it DOES post then your credit card company will take action against this

You didn't answer my question. How can I get ahold of Chase ink without using an 800 number? I am in Mexico and cannot call out on those numbers.
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 5 months ago

Sorry your question didn't mention anything about Chase... I had no idea...

I can only help you with the information you provide me...

One moment and ill gather some info for you!

Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 5 months ago

1-***-***-**** outside the U.S. (call collect)

This is the ONLY other way you can contact Chase INK directly that doesnt involve and 800 number..

I can also provide you with an email address to contact them if you would like...

Sorry im trying.... This is all that is available to you!