Got 2 google homes. Have had success getting it to work with…

Customer Question
Got 2 google homes...

Got 2 google homes. Have had success getting it to work with my iPhone iPad. Would like to TALK with some one as to what I can and can not further connect to control and how.

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your iPhone?

Yes, I have a list of questions. That just need yes or no answers. If yes then how?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

I have grande communications 200 internet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can I get google home to control my TV . It’s not a smart TV 3 years old

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
2/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris