I m selectric 2 print head print but not go one place to the…

Customer Question
I b m selectric...

I b m selectric 2 print head print but not go one place to the right

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

I b m selectric 2typewriter

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Is been setting about 25 years

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

It is just a typewriter from i b m .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It tab all the way to right .

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
2/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I just clean the old oil and grease . it would stop the print head . now print head tab all the way to the right . When you type a lettle it print but not move one place .

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install free remote access software.
Before we do anything please save/bookmark this page so you can come back to it If you loose me.

Please click on this link to the AnyDesk website: https://anydesk.com/remote-desktop
Click on the "Download" box to download and install the software on your computer.
Once installed, reboot your computer.
Upon reboot, open the software from your computer and you will see an AnyDesk address, please give that to me and I will connect with it.
Thanks
Kris

it is a i b m typewriter selectric 2 . you can't hook it to pc/ mac if you don't know a i b m seletric 2 is . you can't help me . it a 30 year old typewriter . i like too have me money back .

Would you like me to cancel this?

No problem

no

Thank you