Can't change my yahoo password it went to phone and says to…

Customer Question
Hello can't change my...

Hello can't change my yahoo password ***** went to phone and says to go to phone app and click on icon but I can't find it...argh

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

It's on the computer and phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I had security questions but during the process it said sending to phone....I didn't want that...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Sorry this is soo frustrating

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
2/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

That is ok please ignore. I found my answer. Thank you

OK thanks!

Note: Can you please rate me at the top so I am credited with my time, 5/5 gives me most credit and would be much appreciated. Thanks.