Just received a alert that my Dell Lap top computer has a…

Customer Question
Just received a alert that...
Just received a alert that my Dell Lap top computer has a virus due to a porn data being found on my computer. Could this be a computer breach trying to take my financial information. I was told to call this Phone #877 679 57339I need some advise if my system has been hacked via my wifi setup.I call the above phone number but was concern about whether this was legit
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
2/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

This message you received is an adware.

You should not call that number.

Close the pop-up. This comes from sites you visit, scammers pay for ads, and design ads in such a way that they look like a message from Windows. Just close it out.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.