Trying to reset my password for a new direct tv account and…

Customer Question
Trying to reset my...

Trying to reset my password ***** a new direct tv account and I can't change the password.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I paid for a package in the last 45 minutes called "Go Big" and I was told to reset my online password ***** was not able to.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

The computer is not store bought but has worked fine for me. My son built it.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

My email is working fine but not getting the support from directtv to change the password ***** keep telling me to change for the new tv account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I guess not, just want to get the new tv package I paid for to work.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
2/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 5 months ago
Michael T

Hi,my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today.

When you try to change the password, what steps are you going thru?

Do you get any errors when you try?

Thanks Mike

I am just trying the links sent by email from direct tv and not able to change a new account password ***** ask me to change.
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 5 months ago

Hmmm ok, Im going to try and help you best I can here

Please click HERE and see if you can change your password *****

This is crazy that I have to pay $39 to get a direct tv password *****
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 5 months ago

Absolutely respectfully, ***** ***** to a paid technical support site not affiliated with Direct TV to get help with this issue.

It is an amount that you agreed to when you signed up to use the Just Answer services...

I am a technician that gets paid by the question...

Was you able to change your password?

no, not the directtv password.
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 5 months ago

Thankyou, Ok so when you clicked on my link you was not able to follow the instructions? If not, what did it say?