I am trying to unsubscribe from a website membership

Customer Question
Hi.I am trying to unsubscribe...
Hi.I am trying to unsubscribe from a website membership (exclusivitystore.net) that I dont remember i signed up to. They are debiting 8.95 $ every month. I tried to send them mail but it came back because address not found. What can I do? Yitzhak Mandelbaum
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
this is what they sent me:
Welcome to Exclusivity Store. If you are reading this page you either already are a subscribing member or are new member ready to get your started saving right away. Members of Exclusivity Store like you are granted access to an exclusive online store offering products from the biggest distributors on the web, all for manufacturer cost, saving between 40% to 75% on almost every product.
Here is your SPECIAL MEMBERS ONLY code:<br< div="">
Q91857
Please use this code to access the Special Exclusivity Store Members Only Store located here: www.exclusivitystore.net/store.php
Additionally, You may click here to manage your membership status at anytime: www.exclusivitystore.net/membership.php
2/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 5 months ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
I live in Israel. When I try to go to the adress I get an announce that it is not safe so I stop.
the mail also come back.
It doesnt work well.
I saw that in the past you helped somebody with the same problem.
I will open this up to our experts.
Rachel-Moderator
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please call Exclusivity Store Suport at 1-***-***-**** or email them on***@******.***

If there is no response from them, contact your Card provider and ask them to stop that particular payment.

Regards
Jins

When I dial this number, the other end was a voice message warning that this is not a toll free number when calling from outside of the United States of America. Meaning that it would puts most people off from calling as then the international dialling rates would be very high as such call usually has to wait for long time before someone comes on the line.
I do not remember signing for any subscriptions which is a monthly recurring subscriptions using credit card- I don’t think I am that dumb. However there is a fine print that says that by using their service, we agree to their monthly subscription payment.
their email address returns with a message showing the email account is unreachable due to email account being disabled

You should find a way to call them if the Email address not working.

Their Corporate Address:

Exclusivity Store

1-4 Argyll St.

London W1F 7LD, UK

Regards

Jins

Are you able to enter their site or send them an email from your country?

Sorry sir, we can't do anything. As a customer you yourself need to contact them.