My office 365 will not update. Desktop computer. Its a

Customer Question
My office 365 will...

My office 365 will not update

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Desktop computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Its a cyberpower and windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

This is not a laptop it is a desktop and yes wnidows updated yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to update office and it wont download

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
2/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 4 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

Welcome to JustAnswer.com. My name is***** give me a minute or two to look over your case. If there are any more details that you wish to give me regarding your case, type them in the box below and click the 'reply to expert' button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt. The remote service is guaranteed to to help and fix your problem.

Thank you,
Jason

What happens when you attempt to update Office 365? Are you given any type of error message or indication as to why it is not updating?

no error message. it looks like it is downloading then stops and asks again do I want to download. when I answer this it just stops

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I don't think I should have to pay I hae had office for years aned years jut get it to doenload pleaswe you are making me aangry
I will just call and get this done
and be sure I don't have this membership

I am making you angry? I am sorry to hear that. I am not trying to do so. I think you may have found yourself onto this website by accident. This is not Microsoft. The top of this page will show you that this is JustAnswer.com.

Do you want me to send in your refund request?