My printer is printing in other than english. MG 3022. I…

Customer Question
My printer is...

My printer is printing in other than english

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

MG 3022

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

I just set it up about a month ago was working fine then it started in spanish

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
2/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Sheri, Expert replied 5 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. I just want to clarify, do you mean the printer menus are in Spanish?

Let me know so we can go to the next step.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

it is printing in spanish not in english
I cannot do that Im retired on a fixed income

Just ignore the remote support offer. It was generated automatically by the system, not by me. We can keep messaging. So, when you print a document that is in English, it comes out of the printer in Spanish? Are you positive that it is Spanish or could it just be a jumble of symbols?