My laptop came with the off? Hp laptio 15-85015dx. I dont…

Customer Question
My laptop came...

My laptop came with the off?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Hp laptio 15-85015dx

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

I dont know if I have. I have only been using this for a month and am getting use to it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know how to get the info off the one month free that came with the computer that I did not know about until after I downloaded the office 365.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
2/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 6 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

I realized that I needed to talk to Microsoft as they are the ones who downloaded my office program.