I just paid for some stuff from your company and the licent…

Customer Question
I just paid for...

I just paid for some stuff from your company and the licent key that was given to me does not fit eather it will work or I want my money back

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Brand is Dell Inspiron 15 windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

I paid for the up dates and the key I was given is to long

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes your product will or I want my money back

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 5 months ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Tech Support Specialist: Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

Can you please tell me what product have you purchased so I can have an idea of how to use the product key?