I installed micro soft outlook 16 a few days ago. I also…

I installed micro...

I installed micro soft outlook 16 a few days ago. I also have outlook 2007 and outlook 2010 listed in my program list. Does 2016 automatically transfer 07 and 01 file to 2016. I am also getting the message "micro soft outlook not implemented" What do I need to do? Ralph

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Outlook from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I am not sure since I am not a computer person. I have an icon at the bottom of the screen that I click on to open the email .

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I do have malwarebyte and and trend micro security

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to know if I can correct this or do I need to have a computer technician take a look at the problem?an

2/4/2018
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you. Let's get started!

Could I offer you remote support so I can look closer into the issue and find a solution.

ok

Great, just to confirm what operating system is your PC using?

Cris
Cris, Support Specialist
ok ralph

Please use the link provided to join the remote session. Click on Agree then download and run/open the file.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c0e37d09-84cf-4277-be7f-eb0a61696442

what is happening now?

I sent you the link for the remote session. Did you get it?

is it the address below your message or are you sending it to my phone?

Are you messaging me from your phone or PC?

the pc

Please open the link. Click on Agree then download and run/open the file to join the remote session.