Need tech help installing cd burner soft ware for roxio

Need tech help installing...

Need tech help installing cd burner soft ware for roxio creater 2012

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Roxio Creator?

I used it last july and it worked but now it dosenot

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Software Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.***

1/24/2018
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

I am sorry for the issue. Please tell me what happens when you attempt to install CD Burner for Roxio? Do you get an error message?

Let me know by typing a reply below. I will work with you on this problem until it has been resolved.

Thanks,

IT Miro, Computer Scientist
it asked for a redistration no. for roxio 2012 but i don,t have any

I can assist you with this problem over a secure remote assistance. Please tell me if you are using a Windows or a Mac computer?

windows

Here are the instructions on how we can remotely connect:
Please click on the link below to download a secure remote assistance program.

Link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d3363c7b-dad3-4af7-9e5c-6092e5cd7e61

When a new web page opens, click on the green "I Agree" button, and run the downloaded file (named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) by double-clicking it. Permit the connection if asked so that I can connect. We will then be able to chat as well.

In case the link doesn't work for you, let me know.

We have not been connected yet.
Does the link I sent you work?

Since it looks like you were unable to click on the link I sent you, here is another way of establishing a remote assistance.

Please try to follow these instructions:

1. Open a web browser on your Windows computer and go to the TeamViewer web page: www.teamviewer.com
2. Open the page, scroll down a bit and click on the first blue button that says Download QuickSupport
3. It will then start downloading the TeamViewer file
4. When done, run the downloaded file and let me know the ID and Password ***** see. I will then connect to your computer. Do not close the TeamViewer window

If you encounter a problem, let me know.

Hello again!

Since it looks like you are unable to follow the instructions for establishing a secure remote assistance, I am sending you several serial numbers that should work for Roxio 2012.

Please try them and let me know if you were able to install CD Burner for Roxio.

Serial numbers:

U8-TP62C-ZK3Z4-VDWWH
GJ-3K2YJ-0B72Q-FTBRK
D9-LNF45-6LG3Y-RU9QL
LZ-1HBHN-48510-TVG22

Regards,