Uac is stopping AVG from activating there programing, they…

Uac is stopping AVG...

Uac is stopping AVG from activating there programing , they said microsoft would have to resolve

Technician's Assistant: Which AVG product do you have?

Antivirus and attempting to get vpr

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your AVG software?

Ive had avg for several years

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it they said uac wasnt perminting them to access and have asked me to put my computer in admin mode and my info says i am the administrator

1/24/2018
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
ok

To start the connection, please click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=3b944cfb-637d-4914-8a09-844379e1f253

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

Dustin S

cannot seem to reconnect
dustin are you there
Continue to windows 10 or turn off pc?
Text me at(###) ###-####if you can’t respond

I need you to try the following

Shut down the windows 10 computer, start it.. When it gets to the windows sign in screen, dont sign in.

Instead, left click the power button at the bottom right.

Then, hold down the shift key on your keyboard, and then click restart.

This should bring you to the blue screen menu.. Choose troubleshooting, advanced, and then choose system restore.

Once system restore loads, choose a restore point that was one day before this problem started and then carry out the system restore.

That should fix the issue, but if you get stuck or this doesnt work then please send a detailed reply and I will assist you further as needed.

This will fix the yacht problem
Uac

It should.. As long as we choose a restore point that was before the problem began.

Although afterwords, Id still want you to run avg, and have it scan your system for any infections.

D.S

Didn’t help now avg won’t even run
Will try to contact you tomorrow
I’ve been up 22 hours
It’s not fixed at all still having issues

Understood. Ill be happy to continue with you tomorrow.

Dustin S

Dustin, Computer Support Specialist