I keep getting a message saying something is wrong with my…

Hi Andy. I keep...

Hi Andy. I keep getting a message saying something is wrong with my account.... It occurs when I'm trying to use Word, andd may be related to my attempt to renew my license for Word a few weeks ago,,.

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

On Windows 10, I think what I renewed was Office 365 or something like that.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Don't know, don't think so. the exact message is We;ve run into a problem with your Office 365 subscription...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a second problem, which relates to my having accidentally changed the filetype field in my File Explorer file to DOCX, but I think these problems are independent.

1/24/2018
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Hello, this is Bing. Thanks for your question, please let me take a while to review and clarify the question.

Please also be aware that this is a paid service providing professional support with guaranteed quality. Once an expert has opted In and worked on your question, you will be charged for the solution on top of your deposit. Please advise if you want to continue or not. Thanks.

no
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

do you want to continue this?

I got a notification that the Answer researcher had developed an answer for my problem. Can you find that?
I wasn't willing to pay extra, as this seems to be a problem of Microsoft's own devising - but am now desperate and will pay = I just need to get back to my real work!
Is there anybody there?
I got a notification that the Answer researcher had developed an answer for my problem. He was, I think, bbao. Can you find that?
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the experts in computer category.

I would like to assist you with your issue and would be your next active expert.

Let me know when you are ready

My original question was: I keep getting a message saying We've run into a problem with your Office 365 subscription and we need your help to solve it. I keep going to Office's My Account, but it doesn't say what the problem is, or even if there is a problem.
What to do?

Can i connect your computer to work on the issue

Are you receiving these messages, Fiyaz?

yes

We can speed up the process by having secure remote session.

Request you to download and run secure remote tool from below link

Click here to download file

Double click to run file after download

oh good!!!
i really don't want to pay that much (or anything, to be frank). This is some kind of Microsoft invented problem. Can you look at My Account?
I think an expert should recognize what causes that message.

Don't worry, You will be paying just $12 for the remote desktop support. Special offer for you.

Let me know when the tool is run

Thank You

arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Please run the tool

Click here to download file

Double click to run file after download

Did you run the tool?

Click here doesn't seem to work

tell me, what happens when you click below link

Click here

It seemed to work - or at least did something... Screen shifted.

Glad to know your issue got resolved...

If in case you need any assistance on same, please post your response here. I shall contact you as soon a i get your response.

Thank You for contacting Just Answer

Have a Great day

Fiyaz

.