Microsoft outlook is not recognized by my devices. Outlook…

Microsoft outlook is not...

Microsoft outlook is not recognized by my devices.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Outlook?

Outlook works on my PC

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Outlook?

I used to get emails on my Iphone and Ipad. Apple support checked and said that Microsoft does not recognize my email address.. However I get my emails on my Dell PC. I recently changed my password ***** my domain server.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I am a real neophyte on computers, should we talk in real time?

1/24/2018
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

2 weeks

Can you tell me your email address?

Is ti***@******.*** or***@******.*** etc?

Thanks

Kris

OK - can I connect to your PC to get the mail settings to transfer onto your phone?

Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install free remote access software.

Please click on this link to the teamviewer website: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Click on the "Download Free" box to download and install the software on your computer.
Once installed, reboot your computer.
Upon reboot, open the software from your computer and you will see an ID and Password, please give this to me to connect.
Thanks
Kris

I lost our conversation on my pc
Why is it taking so long ?
Kris are you still there

Yes I am waiting on you to install the software as per the above instructions.

I can not find the remote free access. All I find are ads
Can you reopen our conversations on my pc
I can not open remote it will not open the access for an answer. Why is Microsoft making it so hard for a novice like me?
Jeff
Kris never mind, I am sooooo frustrated by this ordeal. Cancel the session and reverse my credit card charges.
I will go to the local Apple Store for help.
Adios

Once installed, reboot your computer.
Thanks
Kris