I have been unable to perform a backup to my ze laptop since…

I have been unable...

I have been unable to perform a backup to my ze laptop since 11/19/17. I keep getting a message that there is a virus or hardware problem that blocks my computer to do a full backup. I have had two MS Techs spend about 3 hours each on the problem and they cannot resolve the problem. They both have state positively that there are no virus in my laptop and the problem is one involving the laptop hardware and only the manufacturers tech reps can solve the problem.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Its a UW laptop and I'm using Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

Just the normal automatic updates that comes with windows, hp, etc.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I scan think of. When the mS techs were helping me we uninstalled a bunch of apps that were not being used, but again they searched very diligently and could not find any viruses.

1/23/2018
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Id like a chance to connect and fix this issue, I can guarantee you that I can fix the issue. And if I am not successfull you will receive a 100% refund of all fees paid. Do you want to go ahead and connect so I can get started on working on the issue?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

I tried accepting your remote support request. It said payment failed. if you want I can go ahead and connect now, and If I'm able to solve the issue, then we can deal with the remote support payment while were connected. if I cant fix the issue you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. do you want to go ahead and connect?

Dustin S.

I updated my payment info. Please connect to my computer and work your majic.

To start the connection, please click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=4dabbddd-50b3-498f-abc6-04b1d0ea196d

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

Dustin S

Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

It wont let me resend the remote support offer. Please contact me here or at ***@******.*** when you are ready.