I hope you can help me; I am beyond frustrated and angry.

Please, I hope you...

Please, I hope you can help me; I am beyond frustrated and angry. I've lost my Skype password; I've tried the reset options but keep being asked for my Skype name - I don't know it! Please, all I want to do is reset my password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

Quite a while ago.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

Customer:***@******.*** which then of course requests my password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's it; have tried but as said, have no idea what my Skpe name is, just the info I gave above. Thanks and apologies for sounding rude.

1/23/2018
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

Hi there, please don't worry, we can try helping you. So Skype either takes usernames or emails as the userfield when signing on. So you have confirmed that you are using***@******.*** to login on skype. Is the issue only logging into skype? can you login to other microsoft services? For example Outlook.com?

I think you should first try the Skype Recovery tool at this link: https://a.login.skype.com/diagnostics once you are there, plug in***@******.*** and follow the steps

Don't worry, I will be here.

RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager
I've tried this before and get to a point where I'm asked my Skype name - which I don't know.
thanks!

Your skype name is ***** ***** as your email: ***@******.***

Would you like me to connect to your machine?

That's what I'd entered while I was on the Diagnostics page but it wasn't accepted.
pls..connect and thanks.

Sure, please go to this URL, and download the required app, and run/install it, so that I can connect http://get.teamviewer.com/v12/s77404339

It might ask you for a session code

Session code: s77-404-339