Computer has stopped responding to keyboard. Settings says…

Computer has stopped responding...

Computer has stopped responding to keyboard. Settings says driver error.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

SurfaceBook, don't know the os

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

Tried restarting a couple of times, including a hard start.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I've had trouble in the past with the computer not responding to the wireless mouse and or the keyboard, but not like this.

1/23/2018
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

Ok, so we are going to need to re-install some of the drivers for you. You can do it yourself via this link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=49497

You will press it, Download it and Run and Install it.

Optionally, you can have us connect to your machine remotely and install it on your behalf

I take pride in providing quick solutions to your issues. If you are satisfied with my answer please mark this as answered, and leave me a rating and feedback. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.

RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager
I downloaded it, and works perfectly! Thanks.