Can't finish typing email when following message comes up on…

Can't finish typing email...

Can't finish typing email when following message comes up on screen Sorry, something unexpected happned and winfows Live Mail must close. Your most recent changes may not be saved

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Sorry, something unexpected happened and windows Live Mail must clos Your most recent changes may not be saved

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I have a computer and use a small WIFI SSID:TPPW4G to get connected

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Checked to make sure I have credit all of have $50 credit

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am half way through typing enail when that message appears and goes off screen and sends me back to Screen saver I am just a novice with Windows 10 do you want it I am ready to throw it out of the window

1/23/2018
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Since when are you facing this problem in windows live mail

Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
since arond 8pm last night and until 11pm same thing ha[ppening tday

Follow these steps
Click here for remote assistance
in the page that opens you will see just answer remote desktop..scroll down the page and click on i agree
it will download a file Elsinore screen connect exe at bottom of screen
once its downloaded, open\run the file ..you can double click on it to run it
once it starts to run it will ask do you want to allow the file to make changes...say yes to it

Customer please let me know may i begin the remote sessionCustomer if you move teh mouse i will not be bale to fix it
Guest: okCustomer may i take mouse control
Guest: yesCustomer thanksCustomer please work in yoir email for sometime and let me know if error comes backCustomer try sending an email to your own email address
Guest: thankyou
Guest: thanjk you - can ypou give me an address to contact U again if I need toCustomer sure i will save my page in your favoritesCustomer you can post me a question on that pageCustomer its addedCustomer you can post me a question on this page if you need help in future
Guest: ThanksMichelle you R a GEMCustomer you are welcomeCustomer may i now end the remote session
Guest: can I use computer now?Customer yes you canCustomer i will disconnect from remote sessio nowCustomer bye! thanks for using the service