When I try access my on-line banking sight I receive the…

When I try access...

When I try access my on-line banking sight I receive the following message "your connection is not private. Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.lib-enabling.com or example,passwords, messages, or credit cards).

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

A few days ago.....

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

No I have not

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

This is only happening on my on-line banking sight....all other sights are ok....and I can access my on-line banking sight on our regular computer.

1/22/2018
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

Anytime you are using websites that require high security and PCI compliance, you should never get those messages. If you do, I would avoid providing any personal information. You can also download and install MalwareBytes, for free, and run it to make sure there are no malicious pieces of software running on your machine. Optionally, I can remotely connect to your computer and do it on your behalf.

If you correct my problem will it cost me more?...what generated this message in the first place?....if you can rid ME of this problem for the fee already charged, go ahead....

You will need to accept the Remote Assistance option for me to connect to your machine please.

RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager
Will you be correcting my problem?

Hi, yes I can connect, please follow this link and download/run/install the necessary software http://get.teamviewer.com/v12/s94829510

you might be asked for Session code: s94-829-510

The screen asking for the session code comes up but does not stay long enough for me to put in the code...
I really need my kindle...please help ME...
FIX MY KINDLE.....
I am still unable to use my Kindle....I wish to cancel my request for help.....as per your satisfaction guarantee, please refund all fees...$5.00, $31.00, and $39.00....total ....$75.00......b