I've got an old email address with Apple I've no idea of my…

Hi I've got an...

Hi I've got an old email address with Apple I've no idea of my password ***** log in and I desperately need an app installed

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

The old email set up years ago is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don't have that email anymore and have no idea of the password ***** ideas how to change it and the email pse

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

How do u reset the apple online account?

1/22/2018
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

If you can't access the email, you can try answering the security questions: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht5787

If none of that works you will have to call Apple and talk to Account Security to try to access your old account. http://support.apple.com/kb/he57

Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer