Too many pop up adds, slow, won't load can't get to my

Too many pop up...

Too many pop up adds, slow, won't load can't get to my e-mails Had to put it in safe mode and now I'm ready for a clean sweep. I don't know for sure how I clicked the clean sweep button on start all programs.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pop?

Windows7 and i have a small i phone 5., it needs updates.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pop? What have you tried so far?

What I tried made it worst i have viruses and malware got notices from Frontier they said I needed frontier Secure and I had dropped it 5 mo.'s ago so I has gotten much worst since then

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I paid $40.00 yesterday will that cover to get the clean sweep done remotely

1/22/2018
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you. Let's get started!

Can I offer you remote support so I can work on your issue and resolve it? It appears you have malware/virus issue that is causing your problem. I can remote in and clean up your PC and scan for viruses then remove them.

Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Please use the link below to join the remote session. Click on Agree, then download and run/open the file.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=03fc4ad6-2672-4c0f-96bd-68fd026ad7ef

Hello anybody there? is Cris seeing this reply. Do I have to pay each and every timeI thought my membership is good for 30 days you should have told me I would continue to get malware and Virus No stars from me till this matter is resolved my info is e-mail***@******.***. The BB.org comes to my mind better.
ios 11.2.2 cell(###) ###-####

Hi, are you available to work on your issue at the moment?