Charged mebo battery, it is connected to WiFi power is on…

Charged mebo battery, it is...
Charged mebo battery, it is connected to WiFi power is on but I cannot find how to activate mebo
1/21/2018
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your computer question.
Is it a Mebo robot? if so, you need a smartphone device, and the Mebo app on that smartphone, to connect to and direct/program/activate the Mebo robot.

What smartphone do you have? if you have a Mebo robot. If you have some other type of Mebo device, Reply and let me know what device model it is, and I will advise you as needed.

Kindle fire tablet

OK, just a moment please...

Try this app - does it work to connect to, and direct/control/see through/speak through, the Mebo robot?:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.skyrocket.mebo2016&hl=en

Let me know how that goes, by and by - I will offer further advice and instructions as needed.

Does not help me
No instructions in app on how to activate mebo

OK...

First, connect using the Mebo app:

1. turn on the Mebo robot (if not On already)

2. open your WiFi settings on your Kindle device. You should see an option to connect to Mebo ...

3. Choose the Mebo, and connect by WiFi.

4. You should hear Mebo’s voice verify that you are connected and you will see the live video come onto your device screen.

Good so far? or if not, let me know at what step #, and what is wrong, and I will advise you further, either/any way it goes.

Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
No response from mebo
Do not connect to my computer

Let me know if I can help you further. (If the Mebo really is connected to, with the Mebo app on your smartphone connecting to it, yet is not responding to any commands, then you have a defective Mebo and it should be packed up in original packaging, and returned very promptly to the store - or if it is too late for that, turned over to Mebo as a defective-within-warranty device, for them to repair for free for you under warranty. Let me know if you need further information on this process, and I will provide further information.)