I have forgotten my Verizon password. How do I get a new one…

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my Verizon password. How do I get a new one set up?

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

To change my password, they keep asking for my current password> I FORGOT IT, so how can I put the old one down if I don't know it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP v75

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

My phone is dead, have it charging, so I can't use it now anyway. That's why I'm asking you.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 day by:
1/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 6 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is this for your Verizon email service? Or another service?

Please let me know